General terms Contourlab
1. Contourlab: Contourlab, established in Berg en Terblijt under KvK no: 83497218
2. Customer: the person with whom Contourlab has entered into an agreement.
3. Parties: Contourlab and client together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is also an individual acting as a private person.Applicability of general terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, work, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Contourlab
2. The parties can only deviate from these terms and conditions if they have expressly agreed to do so in writing.
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of additional and/or different general terms and conditions of the customer or third parties.Prices
1. All prices charged by Contourlab are in euro’s, include VAT and other costs such as transport costs
2. All prices Contourlab uses its products, on its website or otherwise made known, Contourlab may change at any time.
3. Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which Contourlab could not foresee at the time of making the offer or entering into the agreement, may give rise to a price increase.Samples and models
If the customer has received a sample or model of a product, he cannot derive any rights from it other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have expressly agreed that the product to be delivered corresponds to the sample or model.Payments and payment terms:
1. Contourlab may require a deposit of up to 50% of the agreed amount when entering into the agreement.
2. The customer must have paid the payments in arrears within after delivery.
3. Payment deadlines are regarded as fatal payment deadlines. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount by the last day of the payment term, he is legally in default and in default, without Contourlab having to send the customer a reminder or give notice of default.
4. Contourlab reserves the right to make a delivery conditional on immediate payment or to require security for the total amount of the services or products.Consequences of not paying on time
1. If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Contourlab is entitled to charge the statutory interest of 2% per month for non-commercial transactions and the statutory interest of 8% per month for commercial transactions from the day the customer is in default, whereby part of a month is counted as a whole month.
2. If the customer is in default, it shall also owe extrajudicial collection costs and any damages to Contourlab.
3. Collection costs are calculated according to the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
4. If the customer fails to pay on time, Contourlab may suspend its obligations until the customer has fulfilled its payment obligation.
5. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payments on the part of the customer, Contourlab's claims against the customer are immediately due and payable.
6. If the customer refuses to cooperate with Contourlab's performance of the agreement, he is still obliged to pay Contourlab the agreed price.Right of withdrawal
1. A consumer can cancel an online purchase during a 14-day cooling-off period without giving any reason provided that:
- The product has not been used
- It is not a product that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons
- The seal is still intact, if it concerns data carriers with digital content.
- The consumer has not waived his right of appeal.
2. The 14-day cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 1 commences:
- On the day after the consumer receives the last product of 1 order
- Once the consumer has confirmed that they will purchase digital content over the internet
3. Consumers can make their right of withdrawal known via email@example.com , if desired using the withdrawal form which can be submitted via Contourlab's website, www.contourlab.nl.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the product to Contourlab within 14 days after having expressed his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal lapses.Reimbursement of delivery costs:
1. If the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal in a timely manner and as a result has returned the complete order to Contourlab in a timely manner, Contourlab will refund any shipping costs paid by the consumer to the consumer within 14 days of receiving the timely and complete returned order.
2. Delivery costsThe offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a truthful representation of the offered products, services and/or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.Return policy:
Contourlab applies a return period of 7 days provided the products have not been opened. As soon as we have received your package, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. In the event of a withdrawal, we will refund the purchase amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days from the time you notify us.